GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a .NET Developer to join its Kyiv office.
Do you want to grow your skills in SaaS, Web technologies, CRM and Azure based cloud services integration? Do you love to delight your customers and have strong customer connection? Then our CRM team is for you. Our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a rapidly growing business and considered one of the leaders in software as a service in the world of business applications. Our CRM allows you to quickly build line-of-business applications in the front-office areas of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and beyond allowing businesses to transform the way they build and nurture customer relationships.
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer for involvement in Sub-Project in CRM team. We are looking to develop and continuously update a solution that will be used to migrate hundreds of customers residing on a 3rd party legacy system seamlessly to our state-of-art CRM system and make their experience with their new solution even more exciting. As software developer, you will be part of the team that will ensure existing customers get best of the best experience with their new CRM solution! We are a fun team with great collaboration to solve customer problems and improve our engineering ecosystem in the process. Join our fun filled fast paced environment and help CRM offering become the market dominating multi-billion dollar product!
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Design, implement and unit test web-based application components running on Azure
- Design, implement and unit test CRM solutions & plugins and infrastructure/controls.
- Drive and participate in functional design
- Develop UI components and standards
- Maintain cross-application user experience consistency
- Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements and development of code reviews and technical designs/specifications
- Champion engineering excellence. Become SME on a broad area of the product.
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#, SOA
- Prior experience with Azure infrastructure and MS Dynamics CRM Software is plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 years of web development experience
- Manual coding experience with AJAX, CSS, and XHTML
- Excellent debugging, coding and design skills.
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain/product area.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding of browser compatibility and security limitations
across all versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Chrome